Roberts Liardon shares the moving and powerful story of his grandmother, Gladoylene Moore. She and her husband, LeBasker Moore, pioneered churches throughout North Carolina and received God’s vision for planting a ministry in California.
This inspirational and power-packed story will encourage you to follow God’s calling for your life. In these pages, you will discover:
- How God speaks through dreams and visions.
- What the ingredients are to ministering effectively as a married couple.
- How to pray powerfully in God’s Spirit.
- Ways to pray for the sick and cast out devils.
- How God uses spiritual gifts.
- What to do when God opens a door of ministry.
- How to seek God’s will when you miss His door of opportunity.
- Ways to break the curse of poverty on your life
Take a spiritual journey with “Gram” that will deepen your walk with the Lord and birth a new dimension of effective prayer in you.